Help with the structure of a database ERD (1 Viewer)

wire_jp

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:12
I am requesting your assistance for some help with my Microsoft Access database relationship structure. I am working for a project for a mining company which has mine sites worldwide. One of the areas of business is insurance, and this insurance is provided to the various mining operations. The mining company employ the services of a broker to bill some of the clients and to reinsure insurance premiums. So the process is: on an annual basis, the mining company will pay the insurance premiums and fees the to the broker, on behalf of the mine sites, in order to insure the operations of the mine sites. The mining company will then prepare invoices and bill some of the mine sites to reimburse mining company for insurance premiums and admin fees. Some of the mine sites, which are not billed by the mining company, are billed by the broker. The broker will in turn the mining sites. The mining sites will pay the broker and the broker will in turn pay the mining company. The broker has broker agencies in some of the countries where the mine sites operate, so some of the mine sites will
pay the broker agencies who will in turn pay the mining company. The invoices are broken down into (i) insurance premiums and (ii admin fees. The mining company will invoice some of the mines directly for both the insurance premiums and admin fees. However, in some instances, we billed the broker agency for the insurance premiums and then the mining company bill the mine site for the admin fees.

Originally when I had setup the database, I had grouped the Broker in my Client table (denoted by tblClient). I have added a broker table (tblbroker) and an address table (tblAddress) I tried to link it to the client table but when I run a query no results appear. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 62
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

ldochert