Help!!!! (1 Viewer)

dkkirk2000

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:37
Please help! I need to release a new copy of my database and I'm getting this error:

The expression On Current you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: cPIC can't find the field '|1' referred to your expression' referred to your expression.

cPIC is the name of my database and this error is happening when I click on a button that opens a form. I created the button using the wizard, nothing fancy and I actually used the same button in my previous version with no errors.

Also, The error happens in the .accde (executable) file not in my development copy.......

missinglinq

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 02:37
Please help! I need to release a new copy of my database and I'm getting this error:

The expression On Current you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: cPIC can't find the field '|1' referred to your expression' referred to your expression.

cPIC is the name of my database and this error is happening when I click on a button that opens a form.

Is there any code in the OnCurrent event of the Form you're trying to open? If so, perhaps you should post it for us.

And please, when starting a thread, give it a title that gives us a hint of what you're having a problem with! Everyone who posts a question here needs 'help!'

Linq ;0)>

dkkirk2000

Registered User.
Local time
yes, the form I'm trying to open has this code, but I also have the same code for a different form and have no problems with it.

Private Sub Form_Current()
If Me.[CR Change Class] = "Major A Change" Then
Me.[Major_A_CRs_Microplan_subform].Visible = True
Else
Me.[Major_A_CRs_Microplan_subform].Visible = False
End If
If Me.[CR Change Class] = "Major B Change" Then
Me.[Major_B_CRs_Microplan_subform].Visible = True
Else
Me.[Major_B_CRs_Microplan_subform].Visible = False
End If
Me.Refresh
End Sub

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 02:37
I get a similar error IF the forms Record Set has no records. Sounds like you are having a similar problem?

dkkirk2000

Registered User.
Local time
well, if I close the error message the form opens just fine and access is happy, is there a vba code I can add to tell it to just ignore the error and continue???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom