How cheapest a DDR5 and an HDMI 2.1 PC can be built right now? (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 23:16
Optional Features:
Type C, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:46
Probably because most of our users (not all) are unfamiliar with hardware. However, remember that you have built-in reasons why you got limited or no answers before I stepped in.

You are at or near 80 degr. E longitude, while a lot of our members are elsewhere. I'm at 90 degr. W longitude, or almost half-way around the world. Our UK members are nearly a quarter of the way around the world from you as they are near 0 degr. longitude. I wasn't even awake when you posted the first question and was still sleeping when you posted a second time.

Now, as to your question, let me ask the counter-question. Are you going to do the building? And have you done this before? We have no idea how much the components will cost IN YOUR AREA, much less where to get them.

Let me say this gently... if you were an experienced builder, you would already know how to price this out and wouldn't be asking us. If you have to ask us, it implies you are not experienced in machine configuration. If so, you run the risk of "zapping" one or more components during assembly, which bumps up the potential price significantly. Your best bet is to ask someone local to you, someone with experience in machine building, and be prepared to pay the price they charge. OR go online to your local electronics stores to see what specifications they will publish for pre-configured machines that will meet or exceed your specifications. When they turn out pre-configured machines, they can take advantage of bulk component pricing to give surprisingly good prices.

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 23:16
Probably because most of our users (not all) are unfamiliar with hardware. However, remember that you have built-in reasons why you got limited or no answers before I stepped in.

You are at or near 80 degr. E longitude, while a lot of our members are elsewhere. I'm at 90 degr. W longitude, or almost half-way around the world. Our UK members are nearly a quarter of the way around the world from you as they are near 0 degr. longitude. I wasn't even awake when you posted the first question and was still sleeping when you posted a second time.

Now, as to your question, let me ask the counter-question. Are you going to do the building? And have you done this before? We have no idea how much the components will cost IN YOUR AREA, much less where to get them.

Let me say this gently... if you were an experienced builder, you would already know how to price this out and wouldn't be asking us. If you have to ask us, it implies you are not experienced in machine configuration. If so, you run the risk of "zapping" one or more components during assembly, which bumps up the potential price significantly. Your best bet is to ask someone local to you, someone with experience in machine building, and be prepared to pay the price they charge. OR go online to your local electronics stores to see what specifications they will publish for pre-configured machines that will meet or exceed your specifications. When they turn out pre-configured machines, they can take advantage of bulk component pricing to give surprisingly good prices.
I don't build it but my friend will do it.
But I have done the same for my previous HDMI PC costed me just 20K INR 8 years before

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 18:46
If you want to judge price differences simply look at a UK site like eBuyer

That will give you some idea of the cost in the UK.
How that translates to a local India suppliers costs, I have no idea, but it would give you an idea of specification and a comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom