only show specific 250 hours (1 Viewer)

Djblois

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:36
I created this Vehicle Maintenance and Parts database for my brother and I am having an issue. In the 'Vehicle Parts Maintenance' button in the frmMenu form, you are supposed to choose the vehicle on the left side then with the drop down on the top right pick what maintenance type you want. Right now when you pick 250 hours it shows all parts attached to the vehicles not only the parts that are supposed to be changed at that maintenance cycle.

The whole database is attached.

Attachments

• Equipment Tracking.zip
    690.5 KB · Views: 72

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 21:36
Try it now.
Remember to choose a EQ# which has some data assigned + choose a Maintenance Cycle.

Attachments

• Equipment Tracking.accdb
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • Part.jpg
    Part.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 128

Djblois

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you but that is the same result that I was receiving before. For 250 hours, excavators should only show Filter Oil Primary and Filter Fuel Water Sep. It is currently showing all parts that are attached to excavators. To see what parts should show per Maintenance cycle go to 'Edit Parts for Maintenance cycle' and choose the vehicle type and the Maintenance cycle.

Djblois

Registered User.
Local time
Does anyone have any ideas? I have the full database in my first post for testing.

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:36
I used the one JHB uploaded. The problem is the second subform needs to link to Vehicle Type and Maintenance not Vehicle ID. The same kinf of link done on the 'Edit *Parts for Maintenance cycle* Form

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom