Pay your bills (4 Viewers)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:51
Ronna Romney McDaniel worked for NBC for 4 days. Then she got "cancelled" by the "talent" and the management went along with the execution. The management hired her for "balance" but the "talent" can't handle "balance" because Ronna might have made them look as foolish as they actually are as she disagreed with them. So the "talent" put on their sanctimonious, judgemental faces and accused her of the "crime" of pointing out some election irregularities from 2020 where certain states changed their election laws improperly. The NBC management has so much class, no one even bothered to call her to tell her she was fired. She found out on social media:poop::poop::poop: What pieces of dog shit these people are. They live in a bubble of lies they tell each other and they can't allow even one bit of disagreement at all. I guess only Ronna's uncle, Mitt Romney could ever get a slot on the NBC lineup.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Yes, he's exposed them. Rhonda McDaniel is a good example of non-traditional Republicans being exposed.
Traditional republicans despise Trump. They are just too gutless to get rid of him. Their lack of fortitude, and it's consequences, are coming for them.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:51
Traditional republicans despise Trump. They are just too gutless to get rid of him. Their lack of fortitude, and it's consequences, are coming for them.
Yes, the rhino wing of the republican party isn't happy with Trump. The progressive wing of the democrat party isn't happy with Biden either.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Their lack of fortitude, and it's consequences, are coming for them.
If the RINOS weren't feckless pieces of dog poo, they wouldn't be working on the side of the Democrats. John McCain screwed all of America due to his hatred of Trump. His vote against the repeal of ObamaCare was the ultimate pyrrhic victory.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
If the RINOS weren't feckless pieces of dog poo, they wouldn't be working on the side of the Democrats. John McCain screwed all of America due to his hatred of Trump. His vote against the repeal of ObamaCare was the ultimate pyrrhic victory.
I keep thinking that we have seen the worst of your ultra extreme lunatic fringe right wing diatribes, but you never disapoint.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Extreme, lunatic? I thought we didn't call each other names here.

When you can't win the argument with your policies, you resort to name calling.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:51

Don't worry Pat, I think like you too. You are now slightly less fringe. :D

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
But I LOVE fringe. It makes me want to do the Charleston;)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
But I LOVE fringe. It makes me want to do the Charleston;)
Like those Republicans wearing deplorable t-shirts, you should get one saying "Fringe".

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Just to add, what was slightly right of centre 20 years ago is considered ultra right wing extremist by todays left. I like Elon Musks meme of this concept.

GPGeorge

Grover Park George
Local time
Yesterday, 23:51
Doc, I don't see anythintg really wrong with the economy. Biden did get some things done. My issue with Trump is that he is for Trump alone. Look at who benefitted from Trump's tax cut. After it passed he walked into a restaurant at Mar a Lago and told the assembly of rich folks, "Now you are really rich." He is not as rich as he claims. When he first ran he said he would not need any help. He then loaned 10 million to his campaign, then immediately asked for donations. When it got to 10 mill he paid himself back. He has never used a cent of his own money on his campaign. He just filed papers that said he couldn't pay the 545 mill bond, his lawyers said they contacted 30 companies via 10 different brokers and wrote that it was "practically impossible" for Trump to raise the cash. Trump then went on truth social the next day and claimed he had 500 mil in cash. So which is the truth? One of the statements has to be a lie, A really rich New Yorker is Mike Bloomberg, worth 106.2 Billion dollars. Never once heard him claim that he was "Really Rich." He has donated billions to charity. I remind you that I used to be a Republican, a little right of center.
1711737701846.png

What happened between 2020 and 2021?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
He is not as rich as he claims
He is now three times richer, because the Democrats booted him off Twitter and he decided to start up Truth Social. Thanks to them, they have inflated his wealth to a current net worth of about $7.2B. That must be a hard pill to swallow.

And only recently I read a thread on here how bad a business person Trump was. He just must have gotten lucky yet again!

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time

I was not calling you a lunatic. I was referring to the fact that you say things with a 100% bias, 100% of the time.

It's not an argument that can be executed with any known logic.

If you like I will take the time to go through and copy all of your unequivocal statements. That would not involve me making any comments on their validity. It would however demonstrate the pattern I was referring to in the previous statement.

Just let me know if you would like a compilation of your unsupportable and unequivocal statements. I'll be happy to make it for you.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
View attachment 113355

What happened between 2020 and 2021?
Where did you get that chart. It is absolute proof of conservative misrepresentation I got gas yesterday for $2.89.
And Oh' yeah, Trump's plan would have created even worse inflation. He was pressuring the FED to keep the prime rate at 0%. Which is one of the myriad of factors that lead to the inflation cycle.

There's a lot to inflation, trying to blame it on the president is tricky business. The good times that Trump enjoyed was a result of one of the longest financial good times in the last hundred years. Both of which were during democratic presidents terms. in 2008 Obama inherited the financial crises equal to the great depression, but they turned that into the great comeback. By the time Trump was finished it had been destroyed.

Seriously, do a little digging into what the causes of the inflation really was.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I knew that app would come in handy for something;) Apparently @jpl458 doesn't eat or maybe a servant does the grocery shopping. Only people who never go grocery shopping or who never pick up a tab at a restaurant are oblivious to the rampant inflation that is KILLING people in the lower tiers. Panera has raised its prices nearly 40% in the past two years AND they're making their scones smaller. And the half salad instead of being 3/4 of a smaller bowl for 3/4 the price is now half the smaller bowl for 3/4 the price. I get raising your price because the cost of the ingredients went up but trying to fool me by skimping on your servings just makes me angry.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
A week ago, Biden was gloating and mocking Trump, calling him, "Broke Don." Well, that didn't age well, did it! "Broke Don" is now worth about 350 times what Biden is worth. Biden's comments just made himself look like an idiot. How incompetent can you be!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
By the time Trump was finished it had been destroyed.
Let's not mention global Covid lockdowns, shall we?

If the economy is bad when Biden is in power, it is external problems causing it. If it is during Trumps reign, it was Trump causing it. If the economy does well when Obama is in power, it is due to Obama. If it does well when Trump is in power, it was because of external factors brought by the previous administration. All bad things are due to Trump, all good things are due to external factors. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom