Progress Bar from Abu Hadi

Attachments

• ProgCtrl-rev5_20151015.mdb
    212 KB · Views: 91

Cronk

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 04:04
Is this an answer looking for a question?

Accessna

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:04
What type of your reply?!!
Is it answer or question?!!
Your reply is neither this nor that, it's something without benefit.

Last edited:

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 20:04
You have posted something without saying what. If this is a problem then say so. If this is code to share then post where it belongs, not here.

So Cronk's question is quite right.

Don't waste everybody's time like this.

Accessna

Registered User.
Local time
it's type of "Mockery".

He & you should respect me.

English is not my native language, and I find so difficult to explain my examples.

It's small gift contain nice idea with nice code of course for who has a good knowledge about VBA as same as the previous tow examples.

I'm sorry for anyone find that I'm wasting his time, I think it is the end for me to stay more in this forum.

Good Bye.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:04
Code:
It's small gift contain nice idea with nice code of course for who has a  good knowledge about VBA as same as the previous tow examples.
i like your gift, i've never seen such progress bar. the usual progress bar i see is horizontally.

anyway, i don't blame you for leaving. there are people here who think they own this forum. they can't even solve their own problem.

please reply if you think you have been bullied, discriminated or abused on this forum.

Grumm

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:04
I support Cronk and spikepl.
He could at least add the details he mentioned in his last post when he was making the first one. Secondly, Spikepl just mentioned that this is the wrong section to post this kind of stuff. This belongs to "Code Repository".
I don't see any mockery or something. You just posted in the wrong section of the forum.

BlueIshDan

☠
Local time
Today, 15:04
There are people who maintain the organization and clarity of posts on this form. Yes they may often do it in a rude way sometimes, but it takes a certain kind of character to administrate lol

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I feel bad for the OP, he just wanted to share. Not everybody grasps the subtle nuances of this forum, especially if English isn't your first language.

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Today, 14:04
Spike was rather harsh, but I see nothing wrong with Cronk's reply. Accessna, however, got bent out of shape just by Cronk asking if this was a question or what, so the fault doesn't lie exclusively on the forum folks.

Personally, I think it's an interesting comparison to the one I posted last year.

Frothingslosh

Premier Pale Stale Ale
Local time
Today, 14:04
If you are comparing whats happens in the watercooler to a technical thread, sorry I can't agree.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about this progress bar vs the progress bar I posted over in the Repository last year.

At no point was I referring to the watercooler forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom