Prorated help please (1 Viewer)

b1wyatt

Local time
Today, 13:18
Hello Everyone,
I have a club that I want to have monthly dues based on when they join. so "Annual Pro-Rated Dues schedule based on the month they join. I would like to just have them click on it and see what there dues would be based on when they join. I am an amateur on MS Access and could use all the help I can get to get a basic template to get me in the right direction. I have attached a rough example of what I am talking about.
B

Attachments

• Example.pdf
    401.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:18
Hello Everyone,
I have a club that I want to have monthly dues based on when they join. so "Annual Pro-Rated Dues schedule based on the month they join. I would like to just have them click on it and see what there dues would be based on when they join. I am an amateur on MS Access and could use all the help I can get to get a basic template to get me in the right direction. I have attached a rough example of what I am talking about.
B
Hi Welcome to the Forum

This Link provided by Gasman will start you off

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
That makes no sense to me. If the first blacked out entry joins later than the second, why is February not the same for each person?

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hello Everyone,
B
It would help if you can upload a copy of your actual database with some non confidential data

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom