Report Button Page Setup (1 Viewer)

JeffAccess

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:13
This might be tricky, but if anyone can tell me what to do, it'll be great. I am using Access 2007.

There are two reports I generate. The one report makes use of normal paper. The other report makes use of the bypass tray which is the cardboard tray of the printer.
Now when I have generated the report, there is a button under the tab "Page Setup" That button is called Page Setup. That helps me to default what tray and what orientation to use. Now to cut a long story short. I am distributing the database next year to the branches, its for our training company. I have found a way to run the database in access runtime mode and disable shift (all due to the solutions on this forum:):))
So what I'm trying to do is, I want only this page setup button to show up when I generate the report so each branch can default to what printer they use.
By the way, the report opens up and automatically brings up the printer page (But its such a hassle to change the page options every time and no, it wouldn't help to default it in the printer section in control panel)
Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom