Require Help (1 Viewer)

Kill_Switch

Go Easy I'm New
Local time
Today, 11:47
Hi all, I've been fiddling around with this database all night trying to get it work.

I'm using Access 2007, and I believe the problem happened when I converted to 2003, as work only has a license to use 2003. Or when I tried to create another button on the "Supply Query Switchboard" form(> 14 day button)

All the buttons are now unclickable and do not perform their function. And now I get an error on the "New Demand" from the main page, I checked the error, but the query is correct as far as I can tell. I'm starting to think it's a VBA problem which I'm really weak in.

Error I get when I try to close is " The 'Close' macro action cannot run with the specified 'Save' argument either when in disabled mode or when called from an embedded macro."

And the same message for the other 3 button with the values changed.

Here a link to my database if it will help. I'll continue to work on it and report back if I find anything

http://www.kill-on-sight.com/413/database.zip

Many thanks.

Andy

Mr. B

"Doctor Access"
Local time
Today, 09:47
It is your macro settings. Set the settings to the lowest possible setting and give it a try.

Kill_Switch

Go Easy I'm New
Local time
Today, 11:47
You did it again.

I guess I'm use to work and having to "enable" macros.

Mr B your my access hero for the last few days.

can't give rep untill i give someone else rep, noted though and will be granted in the future.

Mr. B

"Doctor Access"
Local time
Today, 09:47
Thank you Kill_Switch. I am glad to help.

I can still remember when I was trying to get a handle on all this Access stuff.

Heck, I am still trying to get a handle on it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom