Setting Parameters (1 Viewer)

Coach Ty

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:32
Hello,
After creating a new table, I based a new query on this table.
I created the query on several fields in the query and added a calculated field based on these fields.
Now when I attempt to run the query or even open the query after saving I get an error code asking me to enter the parameters for all of the fields listed in the query. Once I do this I can open and run the query, but it doesn't save it and I have to do it every time.
This has never happened before.
Can someone please tell me how to resolve this issue, so I can simply run and open the query normally?
Thanks for your help!

Coach Ty

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:32
I'm sorry, but I really can't post a copy of my database online. It contains sensitive information that can't be displayed on the internet.
Is it necassary that I do so, in order to attain an answer to this question?

John Big Booty

AWF VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:32
Hard to help with your problem without seeing what it looks like. Can't you strip out the sensitive data and replace it with some dummy data?

neileg

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 20:32
At least post the SQL of your query.

MSAccessRookie

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:32
I'm sorry, but I really can't post a copy of my database online. It contains sensitive information that can't be displayed on the internet.
Is it necassary that I do so, in order to attain an answer to this question?

We can understand how the DATA can be sensitive, and therefore needs to be protected, but most of the time, the Queries and other code are not. If you can post the text of the Query or Queries involved, perhaps we can assist you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom