Simple Query Problem (1 Viewer)

Dscalf1

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:40
Good Morning,

I am trying to run a query based on a date. Under my "Action Items" Table there is a column labeled "Due Date" it is the data type "Date/Time" and ion the table shows up as "M/DD/YYYY". I have a query called "Overdue Action Items" I want this query to only pull the items that have a due date that has passed. What is the simplest way to do this?

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:40
In the criteria in the query designer under the DueDate field simply put < Date() .
This will show anything with a due date less than the current day value. Be aware it will not bring in records with a Null due date.

Dscalf1

Registered User.
Local time
That didnt work it isnt pulling the action items that are overdue..

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 05:40
Well that should work so something else is afoot. Can you copy and paste the SQL of the query?

Dscalf1

Registered User.
Local time
I figured it out I had another parameter in there. But I need both.. For example under due date if the date has passed and its not completed its over due but if the date has passed and its completed its not over due..

In the due date i have the criteria as "< Date()" not what should I put in the "status" column if I dont want it to count the ones that have "(4) Completed" selected ?

Dscalf1

Registered User.
Local time
I got it stupid mistake... I rearranged how they were layed out in my table and had the criteria in the wrong column...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom