The Gay Bomb (1 Viewer)

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
Today, 04:07
Hey the moderators told me off for language like that, I wouldn't mind - except it does seem a bit do as I say and not as I do.

All these fanatical muslims bum fucking would have made the world a more interesting place.;)

Would be difficult for them to have such extreme views afterwards I guess.

We could have had world peace if this had been developed.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 12:07
The way the US soldiers always run along together singing does give one the impression they're gay anyway, so making the enemy gay would be right up their street.

Col

Pauldohert

Something in here
Local time
At the Christmas ceasefire they could all meet in no mans land (may have to rename this) , and instaed of playing football, they could all gather round the box for the annual showing of "The wizard of OZ". They could all be friends of Dorothy together.

Its a beautiful idea.

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Hey the moderators told me off for language like that, I wouldn't mind - except it does seem a bit do as I say and not as I do.

Really? To be fair, there aren't really any rules here. Just common sense.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
At the Christmas ceasefire they could all meet in no mans land (may have to rename this) , and instaed of playing football, they could all gather round the box for the annual showing of "The wizard of OZ". They could all be friends of Dorothy together.

Its a beautiful idea.

Yes, the Americans wouldn't know what to do with a football - much better for them to all mince along together down Baghdad main street.

Col

R

Rich

Why does being gay make you more likely to be interested in sex?:confused:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Pentagon Admits It Sought To Build A Gay Bomb

Such a ridiculous notion to believe that homosexual soldiers would rather fuck each other than fight for their country.

If you actually read the proposal, it doesn't say that:

As part of a military effort to develop non-lethal weapons, the proposal suggested, "One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behavior."

If what you said was true, why would strong aphrodisiacs be required?

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Bit of the pot calling the kettle black, eh wot? :D

Not really, we're talking about US soldiers. Fact - they do look gay when they all run along singing together.

You're just trying to be picky for the sake of it, it's that sort of posting that puts people off contributing any more.

Col

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
You're just trying to be picky for the sake of it, it's that sort of posting that puts people off contributing any more.

Col

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I won't belabor this as another example of my previous point.

Fact - they do look gay when they all run along singing together.
Col

Gay is in the eye of the beholder I guess, you're entitled to your opininon...

Not really, we're talking about US soldiers...
Col

Actually the only unstated subtext to my post was admiration for the UK's support of its GLBT troops, far more enlightened than the "don't ask, don't tell" crap that exists in the US. If a person is willing to lay down life and limb in the service of their country, what effing difference does it make what they choose to do in the bedroom? At least in the UK, apparently, soldiers are honored for their service without denying what their personal lifestyle choices may be. Go UK!

qailoh

not feeling witty atm
Local time
That's 'cause it doesn't fit in with the country's portrayal of the American superhero:rolleyes:

:confused: Uh, you've never seen "Batman?!?!?" I would have thought you would have an especial fondness for the Bruce/Dick dynamic...

(unintentional pun, but it fits...)

Maybe Ace and Gary of the AGD would be more of an unsubtle enough hint for you as to superheroes are perceived in the US...

R

Rich

I'm talking about the portrayal of the American serviceman, by America

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom