Tim Brewer SHOULD walk away..... (1 Viewer)

Should he just sod off?

• Yes go now for pity's sake

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No he's the new Messiah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's dead so he's already gone

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes and his imaginary friend Martin too

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • What the F???

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Nurse!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Today, 20:48
Originally Posted by Tim Brewer

I can walk away from all of you at any given time, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Vote now folks:rolleyes:

Last edited:

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
He's telling porkies. He couldn't walk away, he's addicted to the perception of value we have bestowed upon him by giving him/them the time of day...

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
He would jave gone long ago if people didn't respond to his ravings, I assume that he is still raving.
When will my nurse arrive? I assume that she will be young and curvaceous and mop my fevered brow.

Brian

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
He would jave gone long ago if people didn't respond to his ravings, I assume that he is still raving.
When will my nurse arrive? I assume that she will be young and curvaceous and mop my fevered brow.

Brian

Your first assertion is correct Brian we should not give him the oxygen of attention but playing with a loony can be fun (ask my bandmates). Your assumption about the nurse, is however, sadly wide of the mark and the syringe she carries is of epic proportions........:D.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Oh dear, or words to that effect, another fantasy down the tubes.
Ah well back to the grind that is retirement. :rolleyes:

Brian

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
He would jave gone long ago if people didn't respond to his ravings.
Yeah, but that never happens, ever. Someone will always respond - even if it's only one of his sock puppets, or someone else who is posting just to keep him rambling.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
His brain could certainly do with the exercise

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
Today, 15:48
Oh dear, or words to that effect, another fantasy down the tubes.
Ah well back to the grind that is retirement. :rolleyes:

Brian

I'd be there in an instant if you were within driving distance.

TessB

Plays well with others
Local time
I just wonder what all those horribly large attachments are doing to the server! Really.... please.... we could vote to just remove it, couldn't we?

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
I just wonder what all those horribly large attachments are doing to the server! Really.... please.... we could vote to just remove it, couldn't we?

Serious point here, isn't it time the mods deleted the entire thread? WHERE'S BOB WHEN YOU NEED HIM? :D

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Today, 12:48
Serious point here, isn't it time the mods deleted the entire thread? WHERE'S BOB WHEN YOU NEED HIM? :D

How about in two weeks, after enough poor people, are given the chance, to make out on this t-shirt thing too!

How do we know, that this is not your intent?

A chance, to print a few of these thoughts, as my daughter potentially becomes a house hold name.

What dream at this time, should we protect, your personal gain, if you would actually do something like that, and now by you starting this tread, you show the perception, that this might be your bigger plan.

Just a thought!

If my daughter, gets a trip[ to Hollywood, the thread stays for ever, but if she is sent packing, delete it anyway you like, and leave my profile, for my close friends.

What is your counter offer?

Do you have any rating numbers, for me being here?

it seams to me, if my friends numbers here, are going up, and maintaining those high numbers, based on other people at this forum, as building an interaction, with highly intelligent people, and when people come to this forum, and stay for any length, reviewing anything I say, and you can measure, that they come back, more than one time, then you got your self, something there!

Do I have to do everything?

everybody knows, in these competitive times, that companies, that do not look out side the box, and do it wisely, will only be crushed by even bigger boxes, once they decide to cut out the middle man, until they can cap my well, and determine, how they can make money, with or with out you, as they control the situation, that best fits their needs, based on what ever they are planning.

My topic, in all good romantic comedy reality, should be nothing less than a free public Google, National Treasure, for all countries, but what do I know!

there sure is going to be a lot of images on the Web pointing to this Forum, about my topic, and just that moment of truth, first impression, toward your company, ever so softer side of anything, that sears has used up to this point, based on my emotions, but what do i know, other than this Brad Paisley Pizza Pit guy. i am tagged with, has his sales up this year 20%, during a recession, and I would like the chance to enjoy my time here, until; father day, when I have the time.

What would that hurt?

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Done. I hope :D

I've just gone through the nutter thread and deleted all my contributions, phew, I'm exhausted now. I've marked each deletion reason as being "a protest against Tim the Nutter".

So, that's my small contribution.

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Bob was taken away by the white coated men (so I'm led to believe). Not sure what the current mods actually do, if anything.

Col

If only they'd come for nutter Timmy..........

Yes exactly where are the mods? Come on guys wake up a bit....:eek:

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Yes exactly where are the mods? Come on guys wake up a bit....:eek:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. ;)

BTW Timmy is using links to external servers for his images so he's not doing the forum server much harm.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
I've just gone through the nutter thread and deleted all my contributions, phew, I'm exhausted now. I've marked each deletion reason as being "a protest against Tim the Nutter".

So, that's my small contribution.
Good idea. Just done the same.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
I don't know if it's my imagination, but as Tess says, I think he's clogging up the server, it just seems to take an awful lot longer to get through threads these days, since Tim decided to use our forum as posting site for every photograph on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom