Time for a new Political Debate (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

The Stoat said:
As i have trouble telling if people are male or female
Is that the result of a comprehensive education?
Look it's very simple, males have bits that stick out of the bottom half of the body, females have bits that stick out of the top half, if they're lucky.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
It took me several days to recover from being called a racist.
Aspirin works wonders, try some next time

Similar to being called a liberal by FoFa.
On some issues you are, but then what's so bad about being seen as liberal in your country?:confused:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 14:28
Rich said:
Look it's very simple, males have bits that stick out of the bottom half of the body, females have bits that stick out of the top half, if they're lucky.
I had a comprehensive education, left school at 15 to earn the pennies - none of this easy life going to Uni till you're 40 like they do these days:rolleyes:

You anatomical description of male and female was one of the first things we learnt at comprehensive schools in Bristol;)

Col

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
ColinEssex said:
You anatomical description of male and female was one of the first things we learnt at comprehensive schools in Bristol;)

Col

Hands on behind the bike shed?

Brian

The Stoat

The Grim Squeaker
Local time
Rich said:

If that's your definition I suggest you don't go to Thailand then, you could be in for a rude awakening :D

R

Rich

The Stoat said:
If that's your definition I suggest you don't go to Thailand then, you could be in for a rude awakening :D
I've often wondered what the attraction was over there:D

Year of the Tig

Registered User.
Local time
It is firstly important to distinguish between Bush and his neo-con Republicans and Americans generally. It is unfair to assume that all Americans are like Bush or like him.

It would seem that the Iraq situation has gotten out of control for Bush. He had hoped that he could put a puppet government into Iraq using Ahmed Chalabi (an old CIA stooge) but, with the conivance and interference of Iran, what we now have is a theocratic government of Ali Sistani - favoured by Iran.

Now Iraq really IS the fundamentalist hotbed the US government really did not want.

Way to go George! Still, just keep spying illegally on your own citizens. All the easier to impeach you then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom