Trump Indictment (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 02:17
could someone answer something for me please.........how is it that Trump is still able to run for office in 2024 and is now campaigning if he has officially been indicted? I saw something in the paper today about other republicans urging voters to dump the Trump machine for other ideas.
As @AngelSpeaks said: "Innocent until proven guilty", but I also refer you to my Post #7. There you will see that the purpose of the so-called indictment was to manipulate public perception. This so-called indictment is nothing more than a blatant third-world style political hit job. Bragg has made a mockery of the rule-of-law. This is a prime example of Beria's: "Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime" in action.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
could someone answer something for me please.........how is it that Trump is still able to run for office in 2024 and is now campaigning if he has officially been indicted? I saw something in the paper today about other republicans urging voters to dump the Trump machine for other ideas.
You are ASSUMING that Trump is guilty. That isn't how things work in the US and probably not in the UK either. By your logic, if I accuse you of raping me in a department store dressing room 20 years ago on some non specific date, you are automatically guilty? Using that method, the first candidate who makes an accusation becomes the de facto winner because he takes out his opponent immediately simply by making an accusation that can't immediately be proven to be false????? Great tactic:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Republicans who refuse to defend Trump who is being accused of some non-crime simply to interfere with his ability to run for President should all be called out by name because if they won't defend Trump, they won't defend "you" who are nothing in the greater scheme of things. Isn't that election interference on top of other crimes? I'm looking forward to the day when the prosecutor is disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct.

Last edited:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 07:17
As I said elsewhere, it matters not if he is guilty or innocent. We know money talks, American politics is so corrupt, he will be found not guilty and will be president in 2024.
Col

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
he will be found not guilty
You have no idea how corrupt the NYC justice system is. These people are OK letting people who push old women down the subway stairs walk and the people who elected the prosecutor who ran for office promising to find a crime with which to charge Trump will be sitting in the jury box:poop::poop::poop:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Something to contemplate. Baldwin "holds" the smoking gun in the accidentally death of a person, yet the charges are now (unjustifiably) dropped.
Trump makes what could be considered an accounting "mistake", yet Bragg goes after Trump with a vengeance, elevating the charges to a felony.
Seems to be an obvious demonstration of a two-tier justice system. The "favored" people get exonerated despite the implicating evidence while those who are "out-of-favor" get convicted despite any exonerating evidence.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I just don't get it. No one is accusing Baldwin of intentionally killing the woman but EVERY responsible gun user, checks to see if the gun is loaded. PERIOD. No one would ever point a gun at another person and pull the trigger without personally checking the weapon first. Failing to do so is manslaughter in my book. I don't care if another person was technically tasked with this job. I know we don't hold children to this standard but that's because they are children and cannot understand the consequences. I'm sure they're going to throw the book at the armorer to make up for letting Baldwin off scot free.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Too early to tell if this case is really collapsing under its own weight. Nevertheless, as has been pointed-out by many legal experts, this case is a political persecution, not a valid criminal indictment. Bragg is abusing his legal mandate to the point that he could be sued for malfeasance when this "show trial" has concluded.

The link below is behind a paywall. So I was not able to verify. Simply put, if the NY Times, which is anti-Trump, has an article validating that Bragg's actions are a "historic mistake", then that it is a clear indication that the Democratic party has finally gone to far in abusing the law to persecute political opponents. Virtually every case against Trump is a political hit job, probably orchestrated and coordinated by the Biden administration. Fortunately the 14th Amendment hit job finally imploded. This country is not supposed to be a Soviet style republic that persecutes opposition politicians.
Another link that is accessible.
In a New York Times guest essay, Boston University law professor Jed Handelsman Shugerman argued Bragg was overreaching in his attempts to try a federal election crime under New York state law. He said the Manhattan's DA allegation against Trump was "vague" since the prosecution failed to specify "an election crime or a valid theory of fraud."

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Mark Levin has had a couple of very informative segments concerning the misguided (unlawful) attempt by Jack Smith to claim that Trump does not have immunity. While these segments deal with the immunity question, they still apply to the Bragg case in that they are both partisan hit jobs to disable the Trump campaign.

The video below focuses on the "elimination" of rational rules by the Democrats where local prosecutors, such as Bragg to file criminal charges.

The video below focuses on the point that there are no fake electors based on the 1876 election.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The radical Democrats have no idea how sorry they are going to be if they succeed in breaking the Constitution. Their own people will rise up against them. Maybe that's why they feel the need to replace their existing voters with new ones who can't speak English so they are much easier to lie to.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
The narrative that the Biden administration has been orchestrating the unjustified criminal persecutions of Trump is emerging.
"The Department of Justice under President Biden has proven to be a cesspool of partisanship, further evident by the hyper-politicized courts that have taken up President Trump’s criminal trials," Gooden's letter read. "DA Bragg’s decision to hire Mr. Colangelo, a former DOJ official with close ties to the White House and Attorney General Garland, is yet another example of the unconstitutional approach to President Trump’s trial."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom