United States Election and celebrations (1 Viewer)

Jacob Mathai

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:10
Election is on Nov 6. We vote for National, State, Local candidates and various local propositions.
Assuming your candidate(s) win, what kind of celebration you are planning on Nov 7 or the weekend?

If my candidate for Presidency wins, there will be great celebration and joy in my heart and house.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 04:10
Election is on Nov 6. We vote for National, State, Local candidates and various local propositions.
Assuming your candidate(s) win, what kind of celebration you are planning on Nov 7 or the weekend?

If my candidate for Presidency wins, there will be great celebration and joy in my heart and house.

If Gary Johnson gets at least 5% of the vote, I'll be happy. That will earn the Libertarians "major" party status and allow more funding to them for 2016. This two party system has to go!

KenHigg

Local time

Are you kidding - Joy in your heart? Are you anticipating some kind of change?

Wait until you get over 10+ of these under your belt... :banghead:

Adam Caramon

Local time
No celebrations planned. Assuming my candidate of choice wins, I will review various message boards/sites that I visit to see how several people who have guaranteed a different result react. I'm guessing their response will be silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom