Vista Rants (1 Viewer)

hooks

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:08
Hey all. I thought i would share with all of you my experience with Microsoft Vista.

I loaded a copy of Vista on my home pc for testing for my employeer. My pc has 3 gigs of memory, 3.6 processor, 80 gig SATA hard drive. Anyway i really like the way Vista looks and feels and office 2007 is very good though Access does take some time to get used to.

My problem with Vista is that it blue screened on me about 10 times in a 2 week period. Very frustrating. About 90% of the software that was loaded on the pc came from Microsoft so i do not think that the added software was the issue. Really the only software that wasn't created by microsoft were some drivers. Last Night the pc finally crashed and dumped the memory and wouldn't even let me boot into safe-Mode. I am now running XP Pro again.

Has anyone else played around with Vista? I have some fellow employees who have had very good luck with it.

Hooks

statsman

Local time
Today, 11:08
Going by past Microsoft operating systems, I think I'll wait til this time next year before I try the new and improved vista.

A friend told me (I have not checked for myself) that if you go to the Microsoft website, there is nothing there about Windows ME. Thats right folks, it never existed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom