Voting Republican (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

Here's an idea, ban the Republican party, all those who look as if they might be Republican can then be sent to Gitmo.
After 4 1/2 years of being locked up without any charge if they commit suicide we can simply dismiss them as trying to wage a war against America :rolleyes:

Bart Fishermans

Give peace a chance.
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:40
I just heard GWB just made a quick unexpected surprise visit to Iraq today. (Weather that's fact or fiction is yet to be discovered. We all know Bush's infamous reputation for lies which started the Iraq war in the first place.)
Anyhow he supposedly went to talk to the new president of Iraq today telling him how great a job he's (GWB) done for Iraq and how Iraq will now be another "free democratic" country.
Let's all give George a pat on the back!
Better still, Lets send him to Guantanamo Bay.

bwrobel

Corporate Buttkisser :P
Local time
Today, 12:40
Here's an idea, ban the Republican party, all those who look as if they might be Republican can then be sent to Gitmo.
After 4 1/2 years of being locked up without any charge if they commit suicide we can simply dismiss them as trying to wage a war against America

Why is a Republican Thing?? Is it all are nothing, with you political racist.

Genocide is the answer?

R

Rich

bwrobel said:
Why is a Republican Thing?? Is it all are nothing, with you political racist.

Genocide is the answer?

I'm not a racist I've just seen the misery the Republican party has inflicted on the rest of the World! :mad:

R

Rich

Uncle Gizmo said:
The problem is I am using MS speech to write down what I say, being an American program, it spells colour color, the labour labor,

No wonder the Yanks get confused with piece and peace.
:rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 17:40
Rich said:
I'm not a racist I've just seen the misery the Republican party has inflicted on the rest of the World! :mad:
and with the mid-term elections looming, it seems that nothing much is going to change. Bush will still have an unopposed path to kill more people and have more Americans killed.:rolleyes:

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 17:40
MrsGorilla said:
You're not concerned about us, are you? :eek: :cool:
Actually, I do feel for the families of service personnel who get their spouse back in a box - each one usually means a father of kiddies is gone forever.

We see all those coffins with the US flag on them all lined up, it sort of brings it home what a right mess it all is - all thanks to one man who wanted to boost his ego.:rolleyes: :mad:

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom