Web Browser Emulator (1 Viewer)

Villarreal68

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:34
Hello everyone,

I have been tasked to create a Web Search Emulation of some sort. I'm wondering if I could do it with Access. Any thoughts, suggestions or recommendations are appreciated.

I'm thinking if I create a start page with a search field where the user can enter any word they would like (specifically a job search) and then link that field to a query that would look/search for that word in a table that has loads of entries to see if anything is found and if there is list the titles of the results in a clickable ListBox. Then, if they click something in the list, it would open another form with the details linked to that list item.

Do you think there is an easier/better way to create something like this? Am I using the wrong tool? If Access is a good tool for this, any recommendations to not break my head:banghead:?

Thank you all for your help!

Rene

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:34
I'm not sure where the web browser fits. Here's a link to a modified universal search I created on a different forum.

See if it is relevant to your needs. Post back.

Villarreal68

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:34
thank you jdraw. I'll take a look as soon as I get back to work on Tuesday. Off for a well deserved weekend. �� Have a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom