Microsoft Access is the most popular database in the world and there is good reason for it too. It is not just because it is included with Microsoft Office and therefore distributed to many desktops throughout offices. Rather, it is because it has been developed over time to become a sophisticated yet easy to use piece of software. You can rapidly create databases with all manner of functionality.
Here is a list of reasons why you might like to use Microsoft Access:
- Microsoft Access is the most widely used database, with great support found at our forums.
- Microsoft Access can be used to rapidly build applications and complete database systems.
- It is scalable suitable for up to 15 users. The more users you have, the more likely you will want to look at using Microsoft Access as the front end and SQL Server as the backend data store.
- Microsoft Access is relatively easy to use to build simple applications.
- Microsoft Access is constantly being improved over the years.