Conspiracies, Illuminati, Cults - Wierd Stuff (1 Viewer)

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Today, 15:08
Basically i have been snooping around the internet (as false as some information may be) i have came across numerous stories in the modern day that hold conspiracies as to why things have happened.

(E.G.) Elisa Lam - Do your research, you shall be amazed of the theories and conspiracies behind this one and it only happened Last year to my belief. DO NOT CHECK MAINSTREAM MEDIA (Believe me they're just as corrupt).

I'm interested in what you guys have found in your travels on the internet and what stories hold dark pasts in what the media and government have kept from us?

Another one i've just read is that america (NWO <Illuminati>) Released Ebola to cleanse the world of 90% of the human race so they could purify the world. A texas scientist proposed killing 90% of the human race and then he got a standing ovation....

Last edited:

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
You really shouldn't believe everything you read you know... :rolleyes:

scott-atkinson

Local time
Iv'e seen this guy who calls himself the Doctor, travels in a Blue Box, is from the planet Gallifrey, has two hearts, and is a time traveler, oh and he has a Scottish accent...:cool:

It must be true as I saw it on a big box that beams pictures into my brain... :p

BlueIshDan

&#9760;
Local time
Today, 11:08
Kind of a rude response, but I believe you're both right. There are most definitely things happening in both senses. We definitely are pawns in the world game of chess and the information is clearly fed to us in a strategic way.

Side note:
A HUGE pet peeve of mine is that people pick sides and what strikes me is that in most cases I find people know that both sides are true. It seems to be a human habit to want to stand with one and combat it out with the other...

Damn I'm a ranter xD

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Iv'e seen this guy who calls himself the Doctor, travels in a Blue Box, is from the planet Gallifrey, has two hearts, and is a time traveler, oh and he has a Scottish accent...:cool:

It must be true as I saw it on a big box that beams pictures into my brain... :p

First he has many accents :rolleyes:

You really shouldn't believe everything you read you know... :rolleyes:
Let me revise my earlier statement

(as false as some information may be)

I do know that most things on the internet can be false , but does that really mean all of it is? there's been many reports of these incidents being Conspiracies over the years and more of late have these Ebola outbreaks been linked to shadowy figures planting the GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) into water supplies and using people from Africa(To Start) as Guinea Pigs in the overall scheme.

In no way did i say i believed any of this - i just find it interesting to know what goes on behind closed doors (as dangerous as that may be) The public needs to know what goes on - although it may be unsettling , id rather know about if something was going to happen if it could be prevented.

Last edited:

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Kind of a rude response, but I believe you're both right. There are most definitely things happening in both senses. We definitely are pawns in the world game of chess and the information is clearly fed to us in a strategic way.

Side note:
A HUGE pet peeve of mine is that people pick sides and what strikes me is that in most cases I find people know that both sides are true. It seems to be a human habit to want to stand with one and combat it out with the other...

Damn I'm a ranter xD

Was kind of rude but he always shows up on my posts, more than definately things are happening behind closed doors and more and more is being let slip by the government every day.

Did you not hear about the german journalist that exposed the governments on a video documentary recently? he went on to explain that in the past he has been subject to bribes and so forth via the government to sway the media and he is extremely sorry for doing so, and then went on to slander the rest of the media casts he has worked with saying that they still accept the bribes and throw out lying propaganda for large sums of money.

BlueIshDan - you are definitely not wrong about your pet peeve

Ill try and find the name of that Texas Scientist for you to research :p

GOT IT!

Eric Pianka <Doctor Doom>

Last edited:

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-co...nt-hospitalized-and-fema-coffins-2917928.html

Just found this - These "Casket Liners" or Disposable coffins were there in 2005 and these Disposable Coffins can stop Infectious Diseases (Such as Ebola) Spreading off of corpses....

Nearly 10 years before the Ebola outbreak its like they were preparing for it? sounds quite suspicious to me and easily about 6 people could fit in one of these Disposable Coffins , which i refer back to my earlier statement

Ebola outbreaks been linked to shadowy figures planting the GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) into water supplies and using people from Africa (To Start) as Guinea Pigs in the overall scheme

Seems quite Shady, But as Scott seems to say "Dont believe everything you find on the internet" although many people have seen these fields in georgia lined with hundreds of thousands of Disposable Coffins - What in the world could they be for ;)

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Scott has been reading too much American rubbish, you can tell because he spelt traveller with one l. :eek:

Brian

ps I'll ignore all of the typos

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Scott has been reading too much American rubbish, you can tell because he spelt traveller with one l. :eek:

Probably right about Scott but I'm not too good myself - my parents have always said they picked up an american child from the hospital because i cant seem to shake the american phrases such as couch, garbage and so forth. :D

Don't Blink

Indeed my friend it has become more and more frequent what is being let slip via the media, maybe its because everything in their plans are ready to be executed.

ps I'll ignore all of the typos

Man, You must be fun at parties.

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Just found out that America isn't stopping flights from West Africa (who are obviously infected) - if they don't show symptoms , they are okay "They say"

It is already known you can have Ebola without even showing symptoms and can still transmit the virus through bodily fluids such as sweat.

Way to go America ! You spread that Virus!

And its a matter of time until people from America who are infected flood our country seeking refuge from the virus who already have it. Then its rinse and repeat until the extinction of the human race.

I mean it's that simple - Americas government have no reasons to stop the Ebola outbreak cause you know why?

It has become more and more apparent that they are doing it purposely to destroy the population of earth down to a merely 10%.

My theory : Too much of a co-incidence that Eric Pianka wanted to destroy 90% of the human population to save the earth, and go on .... have a cheeky guess at the Fatality rate of Ebola....

You Guessed it Folks 90%

If you live in America or anywhere for that matter please oh please keep clean and make sure you take great care in your surroundings.

Even if you dont believe me and you think of me as just over-thinking the situation or just a conspiracy theorist would it really do you harm to take more care in your surroundings?

And maybe if i am correct in thinking what i think - maybe after the destruction of 90% of the human race when we're alive (if that's so) - We can share some rations and wait for all of this to blow over....

Stay Safe, Stay Clean

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Just found out that America isn't stopping flights from West Africa (who are obviously infected) - if they don't show symptoms , they are okay "They say"

It is already known you can have Ebola without even showing symptoms and can still transmit the virus through bodily fluids such as sweat.

Way to go America ! You spread that Virus!

And its a matter of time until people from America who are infected flood our country seeking refuge from the virus who already have it. Then its rinse and repeat until the extinction of the human race.

I mean it's that simple - Americas government have no reasons to stop the Ebola outbreak cause you know why?

It has become more and more apparent that they are doing it purposely to destroy the population of earth down to a merely 10%.

My theory : Too much of a co-incidence that Eric Pianka wanted to destroy 90% of the human population to save the earth, and go on .... have a cheeky guess at the Fatality rate of Ebola....

You Guessed it Folks 90%

If you live in America or anywhere for that matter please oh please keep clean and make sure you take great care in your surroundings.

Even if you dont believe me and you think of me as just over-thinking the situation or just a conspiracy theorist would it really do you harm to take more care in your surroundings?

And maybe if i am correct in thinking what i think - maybe after the destruction of 90% of the human race when we're alive (if that's so) - We can share some rations and wait for all of this to blow over....

Stay Safe, Stay Clean

And you think I must be fun at parties!!

BTW I have never seen anybody typing at a party, yours must be odd, don't you worry about spilling the booze on the keyboard? :D

Brian

scott-atkinson

Local time
And Connor I bet your fun at Parties too...lol

It has been reported, albeit by the Media that you believe to be in cahoots with all this, that the strain of Ebola that is currently in Africa is not the strongest strain and only has a 30% Fatality rate.

If it were 90% we would have had a lot more than 3500 people dead already!

Unless of course they are hiding the bodies in a field in Georgia...lol

Your last point however I completely agree with, Hygiene is very important to ensure that this horrible virus doesn't spread...

And I would be happy to share rations with you, hell we could swap horror stories.. :D

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
And you think I must be fun at parties!!

BTW I have never seen anybody typing at a party, yours must be odd, don't you worry about spilling the booze on the keyboard? :D

Brian

Okay first of all - not focusing on spelling and so forth only reporting what i have seen.

Secondly I do not drink

And last of all - It's a figure of speech (you must be fun at parties)

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
And Connor I bet your fun at Parties too...lol

It has been reported, albeit by the Media that you believe to be in cahoots with all this, that the strain of Ebola that is currently in Africa is not the strongest strain and only has a 30% Fatality rate.

If it were 90% we would have had a lot more than 3500 people dead already!

Unless of course they are hiding the bodies in a field in Georgia...lol

Your last point however I completely agree with, Hygiene is very important to ensure that this horrible virus doesn't spread...

And I would be happy to share rations with you, hell we could swap horror stories.. :D

Can i have a guess where you have read this piece of information Scott?

mainstream media :rolleyes:

Corrupt, Corrupt, Corrupt

What better way to get people to let their guard down by giving such a low percentage.

ALSO the 90% is for people who have already contracted the disease for instance if everyone in the world caught Ebola, 90% would die as a result , that's the point i was making.

You need to catch a disease to die from it Scott :D

Hygiene, indeed is very important Scott - in fact the only way in ensuring your own safety is to remain Hygienic and stay clean.

I as a matter of fact would love to hear your horror stories :)

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:08
Well I guess it was only a matter of time before this cropped up here. It's very hard to resist simply rebuking these conspiracy 'theories' (a word that really doesn’t apply) and I know the majority of people that would believe this would be unassuaged by any rebuttal but good lord is every major world event a US government/ secret organisation/ 'religious' cult conspiracy?

I like a good story as much as anyone else but I simply don’t understand how many people fall for this c*** (even accounting for trolls).

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Okay first of all - not focusing on spelling and so forth only reporting what i have seen.

Secondly I do not drink

And last of all - It's a figure of speech (you must be fun at parties)

Not your drink, drink in general, and don't go getting all serious about the banter I was enjoying it.

Brian

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Well I guess it was only a matter of time before this cropped up here. It's very hard to resist simply rebuking these conspiracy 'theories' (a word that really doesn’t apply) and I know the majority of people that would believe this would be unassuaged by any rebuttal but good lord is every major world event a US government/ secret organisation/ 'religious' cult conspiracy?

I like a good story as much as anyone else but I simply don’t understand how many people fall for this c*** (even accounting for trolls).

And it would be Naive to ignore how many times the Government has removed stories calling them out on their mistakes from the internet.

They even on occasion have admitted they have lied, so i do not see how you can see the good in following such a corrupt force such as the government and the media and not see the holes in every story they publish and all of its varieties.

One example - Guy in Dallas "Fighting for his life" from Ebola - He's already dead many news reports have been released saying he succumbed to the virus but the media focuses on saying hes fighting for his life - (Making people believe it can be fought against) but he died yesterday i believe or the day before.

As long as you follow them Minkey and believe it - you've done everything they want you to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom