Is This Possible Using Access Db (1 Viewer)

Ashfaque

Student
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:13
Hi,

I want to know about Access web but before I would like to explain the background story.

In our company we are using .Net based ERP which is running well with heavy and very much confidential data and therefore we can’t give access of our ERP to our each of employees other than specific staff. We have branches at different cities and abroad. What we are looking for is: the vacation request form should be filled up electronically from Google / Cloud or whatsoever easy mean and send by our employees to our head office SYSTEM ERP using Web based MS Access db or any other easy system available and the data filled by employee should reach to our ERP in head office for further process. We are expecting around 30-40 leave applications on daily basis. This leave application filled up by employees from different part of the country will be along with some other documents as attachment. And all shall be downloaded at head office to include in ERP system.

Our staff on hourly / periodically basis will get the data downloaded or at the end of day someone will fetch down the web Access data and forward it to our ERP. A sample pic of vacation form has been attached herewith for your ready ref.

This is to make paperless work for cost saving purpose

I would like to know what possibilities are there and from where we need to start.

Our target is to get the vacations data and some scanned uploaded docs to store in Access Db initially and once they are downloaded daily, the data base shall be with 0 record to avoid Access db weight-age

Please let us know step by step.
Thanks in Advance.

Ashfaque

Attachments

• Web Store Vacs.jpg
    Web Store Vacs.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 436

Ashfaque

Student
Local time
Tomorrow, 05:13
Thanks Uncle Gizmo for your prompt reply.

This might be suitable for attaching files and uploading them. How about the designed form I attached in my previous post? Where I can design it?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:43
Thanks Uncle Gizmo for your prompt reply.

This might be suitable for attaching files and uploading them. How about the designed form I attached in my previous post? Where I can design it?

Your post contains a lot of questions, and I think you need answers to those questions before you begin building anything.

It is common for a long post like this, with multiple questions to be ignored because people just don't have the time or inclination to read through a long post to see if there's anything in it that they can provide an answer to.

It it would be better for you to post individual questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom