Betting odds on US election (3 Viewers)

M

Mike375

Sen. Barack Obama - DEM 2.00

Sen. John McCain - REP 2.60

Sen. Hillary Clinton - DEM 4.60

McCain and Obama have been getting closer over the last couple of weeks.

statsman

Local time
Today, 01:48
I'm taking McCain and giving up the points.

R

Rich

What are the odds of them electing another brain dead twat?:rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 06:48
The odds are that the tanned one will be assassinated because it'll be too much for the CIA to have a coloured president - having a darkie that powerful will push them too far.

If the little lady gets the nod then I think her lies about being under fire when film showed she was not will go against her. Anyway, it'll be too much for a woman to do that job. Women should do simple jobs like receptionists or secretaries or shop assistants, that's what they're good at.
Imagine it, if Hillary breaks a nail, she'll probobly nuke Iran or something. We all know how snappy they can get.

McCain will get the reluctant vote and probobly get in on the hypocritical christian vote by lying that he is a religious freak.

Col

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:48
The odds are that the tanned one will be assassinated because it'll be too much for the CIA to have a coloured president - having a darkie that powerful will push them too far.

If the little lady gets the nod then I think her lies about being under fire when film showed she was not will go against her. Anyway, it'll be too much for a woman to do that job. Women should do simple jobs like receptionists or secretaries or shop assistants, that's what they're good at.
Imagine it, if Hillary breaks a nail, she'll probobly nuke Iran or something. We all know how snappy they can get.

McCain will get the reluctant vote and probobly get in on the hypocritical christian vote by lying that he is a religious freak.

Col

This "hypocritical Christian" is not going to vote for anyone, this time, not even a lying politian about being a "religious freak"

R

Rich

This "hypocritical Christian" is not going to vote for anyone, this time, not even a lying politian about being a "religious freak"

Bush is certainly a freak, period;)
So is Bliar, for that matter:mad:

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time

Col

This sparks a question Col. Has there ever been a "darkie" (your words) as PM?

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Not yet, but don't worry, the current bunch are bound to correct this anomaly

Unless I'm misunderstanding Col undertones. His statement smacks with the USA having never elected a black president and we racial/prejudice Americans never will, yet at the same time you guys have never had a black PM and we are reminded often as to how much more evolved you guys are, so why no black PM.

R

Rich

Unless I'm misunderstanding Col undertones. His statement smacks with the USA having never elected a black president and we racial/prejudice Americans never will, yet at the same time you guys have never had a black PM and we are reminded often as to how much more evolved you guys are, so why no black PM.

Coloured immigrants, certainly in any number, are relatively new in our country, in yours they aren't

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Coloured immigrants, certainly in any number, are relatively new in our country, in yours they aren't

My Grandmother use to say to me, in situation similar to this, "excuses are like rear-ends, everyone has one and they all stink!"

statsman

Local time

Col

You forgot the obvious one. Hillary will be hitting menopause soon.

statsman

Local time

Yes. Major immigration from the West Indies to the UK has only been around since the 1940s.
While there's no doubt you and Col are "enlightened", you must work at getting the rest of your countrymen to the same level. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom