What are some games that you hate to love? (1 Viewer)

dapfeifer

Bringing Maverick Mojo
Local time
Today, 06:19
Whether this be because they are poorly received or because someone such as yourself shouldn't be playing a particular type of game, what are some game that you hate to admit you enjoy?

Alane

very 'umble
Local time
Today, 04:19
Do they have to be computer based? ha ha ha.

dapfeifer

Bringing Maverick Mojo
Local time
Nope! Post any game that you think of.

One example for me was none other than Shaq-Fu. Quite possibly one of the most made-fun-of games out there, I had this for my Genesis and played the crap out of it. Shaq was/is a favorite NBA player for me, so that may have helped me see past the terrible controls and such, but I truly did like the game.

AngelaP

Registered User.
Local time
Rise of the Triads from Apogee Software because it was so gore, way more violent than Doom II.

Angelo

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:19
2k10 NBA, mode "My player" because I lost to much time trying to improve my player and he doesn't shoot well yet. :(

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
I must admit..... I like to play Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube.... Sigh (my secret is out)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Actually, I didn't find Rise of the Triad that gory when compared to Serious Sam on gibs mode. But I let my grandson play that on "flower mode" - where you bleed flowers, not guts. Kinda kinky in its own way.

Cowboy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:19
Well I hate that I love Oblivion. I'm so fed up with Bethesda Softworks as a game developer, yet I bought Oblivion on PS3...got annoyed with all the bugs...and bought it then on Xbox360!

That and I really actually do like the old Pokemon series...:eek:

twilight.girl

Banned
Local time
i really hate shooting games and horrer games.......what i like is NFS car race........................:D

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Well I hate that I love Oblivion. I'm so fed up with Bethesda Softworks as a game developer, yet I bought Oblivion on PS3...got annoyed with all the bugs...and bought it then on Xbox360!

That and I really actually do like the old Pokemon series...:eek:

Oblivion is the best game ever!!!! Of course I only ever had it on the 360...

Cowboy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:19
Oblivion is the best game ever!!!!

Which is why I hate it! I too agree it is a fantastic game, the whole storyline and "open" design.

I just wish the damn developers were more like Blizzard in the way that Blizzard waits forever to put out a "polished" game rather than rush the way Bethesda Softworks did and then put out a sloppy, unsupported game.

:mad:

MrBedo

Local time
Today, 11:19
Rise of the Triads from Apogee Software because it was so gore, way more violent than Doom II.

Yep, I'll 2nd that. I missed Doom by a couple of years and a demo of ROTT was available just as I started getting into PC gaming.

Absolutely loved the way some of the baddies got on their knees and held their hands up, just begging for an execution style headshot :D

That said, I picked it up again recently and it hasn't aged well, bless it.

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Links in George1710's sig reported

tinyevil777

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:19
You hate it? That was the best one ever!!!!! :eek:

Nooo i don't hate it. it's an absolute classic, but i hate the fact that i never completed it :(

Quantum of Solace, now THAT was a terrible game.

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Nooo i don't hate it. it's an absolute classic, but i hate the fact that i never completed it :(

Quantum of Solace, now THAT was a terrible game.

I understand now, thanks for that clarifiaction..... Whew, I was so surprised that anyone could hate that game :p.

I have never played Quantum of Solace...... what system is it for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom