Open sub report from main report by selecting report name (1 Viewer)

scopes456

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:29
I have a daily summary report that list the names of reports that was filled out for the. Given day.i would like to click on the report name from the main report and it will open up the report that I click. Fox example today main report shows that we fill out Clean log,Supplies update,Safety check. I would like to click on those report name and it will open the report.

I try doing this with sub reports ur sub reports displayed reports that wasn't filled out for the given day. And I wanted the report to just show what was done that day.

llkhoutx

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:29
You can't select the subreport after the report is opened except by using a blank subreport, the sourceobject of which is determined on the format {whatever} section the subreport is located.

Alternativlely, have several reports, each with a different subreport and determine which t open.

Velid

Local time
In access 2013 you can use View Report (acViewReport) to open main report, which will allow you to create On Click events for all elements in your report - just use this to open report with criteria for given day.

I used this to create a summary list for next 10 days in report, and when you click any of the days, it opens sub-report for given day.

scopes456

Registered User.
Local time
velid, llkhoutox thank you for the information , was able to come up with a soultion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom