A little help with multiple queries (1 Viewer)

Danny2001k

Local time
Today, 11:15
Hello,

I have questionnaire and the answers are saved in a DB.
The questionnaire has a lot of questions but the answers are a list of 4-5 different options per question.

I an trying to centralize the data ... how many answers 1 for the question 1 and so on ...
I used to make the calculations in excel but have like 30 pivot tables now, and I was thinking that I could do it better from access.

I done 2 simple queries in access to count the answers that look like this:
Code:
SELECT Table1.Q1, Count(Table1.Q1) AS CountOfQ1
FROM Table1
GROUP BY Table1.Q1;
This shows me all the answers to question 1 and counts how many times they repeat.

I would like the same for the rest of the questions (about 30 in total) but all to be done in 1 query ... with no relation to each other.

If I add the Q2 to the first query I It shows me for each answer in Q1 how many answers are from Q2 and so on ...

To put it simple, I would like the output to look something like this:

ethereals.eu/download/final.JPG (just paste this in browser - can't put links or pictures yet)

Can this be done directly from a query? Or a report from multiple queries? Pls help.

Danny

Danny2001k

Local time
Today, 11:15
Ok, I figured it out.

I added a auto increment field in each query using "Serialize function by Peter Schroeder"

I made a Final query from all the queries and joined them on the auto increment field.

Worked out ok.

born2gamble

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:15
thanks for the update was having same issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom