Access Relationships can't see them all (1 Viewer)

ontopofmalvern

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:18
Hi
I have a database that has grown to have over 60 tables and a considerable number of relationships. I want to review the relationships as when I started this project I didn't really know what I was doing and want to go back and check it is all robust.

When I go to look at relationships I cannot scroll up the page to see one at top. I know there is a workaround to this problem (hide all the tables one by one then show all tables as described here <https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...p-tables/17607477-04ec-4808-a9fd-dbc4011c211d>).

Not only is this clumsy I am wondering if there is better way of looking at it now it has got quite biggish, is there some why of generating a report that shows all the relationships in a table format that I can systematically go through? The grahical format Access offers is nice when it is a smallish project but not great when you can only a third of the tables at a time.

Many thanks
Richard

ontopofmalvern

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:18
That looks just the ticket. My follow up question was to be how to edit links without the relationship window but you've answered that before I got there.
Many thanks

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:18
If you don't have the lasso option, try tabbing. This is clunky if you have to scroll to see where the tab is but once you successfully tab to the table that is off the screen, you can just drag it down using the down arrow key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom