Add next button and previous button in excel userform to get data in textboxes from access (1 Viewer)

MOHAMEDHAMADA

Local time
Today, 12:54
Can any one help me to creat next and previous button in excel userform it contain multi textboxes and get values from access table in its

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:54
The answer will depend on how the form actually gets its data, since in another thread you have mentioned that there is an Access table in the picture somewhere. Without details, the question remains unanswerable. We need to know the environment.

MOHAMEDHAMADA

Local time
Today, 12:54
The answer will depend on how the form actually gets its data, since in another thread you have mentioned that there is an Access table in the picture somewhere. Without details, the question remains unanswerable. We need to know the environment.
Sir if i have any data in access database how can show this data in excel userform textboxes
And when i click next button give me next row from access to textboxes and loop

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 02:54
You're asking too big of a question, it makes no sense to ask on a forum like this. Get your project going, start coding, and when you get stuck on a narrow, SPECIFIC , SINGLE question - then ask that.

You're walking up to a construction site asking a guy, "Sir, please tell me how to build a house". You're not going to get much mileage out of that, other than he might offer you a beer.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:54
I will address a VERY NARROW part of this question.

And when i click next button give me next row from access to textboxes and loop

If the data resides in Access in a more or less standard Access table, there are ways to open up a recordset for which the navigation options work correctly. Recordsets support the .MoveFirst, .MoveNext, .MovePrevious, and .MoveLast navigation options, so IF your Excel Forms object is drawing data from Access, you could create buttons to implement the various movements you describe.

Be aware that tables are not reliable as to the order of record appearance. If you have a query, it can include an ORDER BY clause that would result in a more predictable presentation order of records.

Since I don't normally work with Excel Forms I will have to defer to my colleagues for more specifics on using them. My comment addressed the use of navigation buttons in an Access environment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom