all dates in report (1 Viewer)

arifmasum

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:43
I am working with employee attendance database. My problem is I can show only work days in report. But I need to show Holiday and leave information in that report. I have another table for leave information. I wonder how i will allocate holiday for every employee and then show it in each employee attendance summary report.

Thanks in advance for reading my problem and if possible, please give me feedback, so that i can continue.

Best regards

Arif Masum

macca the hacke

Macca the Hacca
Local time
Today, 09:43
if I understand your problem correctly, your report is bond to a table containing work days for employees, and another table shows holiday data.
Build a query to join the 2 tables together (joined by emplyee no or whatever your primary key is) and then bind report to this query

arifmasum

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:43
More help needed...

Thanks for your kind reply. I can join tables. My problem is I want to declare leave only one time and need to allocate thaty specific leave for every employee, how can i do that?

Thanks again for your time and reply.

Arif Masum

macca the hacke

Macca the Hacca
Local time
Today, 09:43
So you are saying that the leave for every employee will be the same fixed number?
If that is the case then in the query that the report is bound to, just insert a field and define the leave:

ie

leave:28

would give you a field called leave, which would always be 28

obviously change field name / number to be whatever you want them to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom