Another Print question... (1 Viewer)

kyuball

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:46
I have been looking about in these forums and cannot seem to find a suitable answer to this question:

I have a report that is basically a bunch of text boxes doing differnt calculations and counts from a query. The query has about 120 or so records and the report is about 2 pages long.

However, (you all probably see the joke coming from a mile away) when I press print, the report prints out as if reporting on a 120 different records (or until I hit cancel after the 20th page or so...) and prints out 240 pages of the identical report!

I was wondering if there was a code that one can insert into the OnPrint event or something that will limit the number of pages to print to just the first two. I have tried inserting the PrintRange event into it, and it does not seem to take it.... or maybe I wrote the code wrong or something... I don't know (I deleted every attempt I tried out of frustration, so unfortunately, I do not have an example to paste here... of course, I would probably embarass myself if I posted it anyways....)

pl456

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:46
If the query has 120 records then your report will be reporting on 120 records.

What is the Force New Page setting on the details section?

kyuball

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 17:46
Hey pl456:

Thanks for the reply! It is currently set to 'None'

pl456

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:46
Could you recreate the problem and post the database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom