Antipodean Using Carmike (1 Viewer)

Carmike

Local time
Today, 15:45
Hi to all from the antipodes. I was born in East end of london (hammersmith) in 48.To NZ Parents on honeymoon.Slipped back to NZ in 1952 on my mothers Passport. Never left NZ for 50 years, and when I did try I found myself classed as "a citizen of no country in the world". fixed it up now and am dual (EU/NZL).
My true name is michael but I use Carmike as a union of my de facto partner (Carol) and (Mike).
I was introduced to Access in the early 90's and fell in love with it. Still having some difficulty with working out relationships and this spills out/or is caused by personal relationships in my "nuclear family" with me. however I persevered and they are slowly coming together (Access I mean). I have only made 3 major(hobbyist) databases over the years and they work but limp a bit

My hobbies are (staying alive) making enough money after my 4th redundancy.
PC repairs
10 pin bowling
Relational database tinkering.
Waiting for retirement.

I did treat myself to a world trip in 2007 and did poland and germany and rest of europe inlcuding GB. Found my way back to my birthplace and appropriately Next door to wormwood scrubs.
Drove a real Steam train in poland (with passengers for 400 miles).

I will post a thread in another forum (probably FAQ) with an annoying problem I found in Access 2000 recently (With the fix)

Regards to all
carmike:mad:

RainLover

VIP From a land downunder
Local time
Today, 13:45
Welcome to the Forum.

Hope you enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom