Appreciation Tool MS Access 2016 (1 Viewer)

Local time
Tomorrow, 03:09
Hi All,

I have created a Appreciation Tool wherein an individual can appreciate his/her team by sending email to motivate your team.

This tool will send standard appreciation emails to motivate your team. Just fill the Name and appreciation comments in the Box – and generate a standard templates in Power-point automatically. It will draft a message in outlook which is ready to send.

1581919207466.png

Ask : If i want to select " Select Slide" Slide Number 1 Then it should display the images below. and all the images is stores in a folder named Temp.

Any additional features are welcome.

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 17:39
Hmm, are you giving this way? I am just not sure of the purpose of this post as this Forum is not a *store front*.

Local time
GinaWhipp
I need to know how do i replicate or use the code when i click on the Select Slide combo button and view the images below that.

VBA code to display image in MS Access Form with the selection of combo button. I have six slide which i want to display on click of combo box. That's the ask.

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Ahh, okay I missed that.

Hmm, 2am here but a couple of questions and then if no one gets back to you see you after some zzz's

1. Where are the images? Are you storing the path in a table?
2. How are they attached to to the selections in the combo box?

Local time
Ahh, okay I missed that.

Hmm, 2am here but a couple of questions and then if no one gets back to you see you after some zzz's

1. Where are the images? Are you storing the path in a table?
2. How are they attached to to the selections in the combo box?

GinaWhipp
I have stored those six images in folder named Temp which is in shared path C drive.
As of now they have not attached to any table.
I need to know how to go about.

GinaWhipp

AWF VIP
Local time
Back!

I thing the easiest way would be something like...

tblSlides
sSlideID (PK)
sSlide
etc...

tblSlideImages
siSIID (PK)
siSlideID (FK linked to tblSlides)
siImage1 (Full path to image)
siImage2 (Full path to image)
etc... up to amount of images you want to hold

Then put Image Controls on your Form making them transparent so your Form still thru. In the Combo Box connect the two above tables and in the After_Update event of the Select Slide Combo Box put something like...

Me.imgSlide1.Picture = Me.cboSelectSlide.Column(3) 'The number being the column that stores the image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom