Are you an atheist?

• Total voters

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 14:41
Ah, whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah.

You'll get little sympathy here "Nick" Jagger lol.

Please don't stop posting, you've brought such hilarity to my otherwise dull life.

Mick Jagger

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:41
On October 9, 2001, Carroll Rousey, a Mercer County resident, requested permission to hang a display entitled “Foundations of American Law and Government” in the County Courthouse. The display was to include the Mayflower Compact...​
--ACLU versus Mercer County Kentucky​

A "foundation" is the basis of something such as a theory or an idea. Neither American Law nor the U. S. Government rests on a foundation comprised of the ideas expressed in the Mayflower Compact.

American law was erected on the idea that civil governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed. The Mayflower Compact was erected on the evil principle that civil government derives its legitimacy from God.

American law actually rejects the principles articulated in the Mayflower Compact.

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
God knows?!

You've no idea what you've done by resurrecting this thread. :eek: I predict that the calm and civilised social intercourse and lively banter conducted in a spirit of fraternal respect that personnifies this forum is about to be disturbed. Best let sleeping dogs lie...............;)

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time
You've no idea what you've done by resurrecting this thread. :eek: I predict that the calm and civilised social intercourse and lively banter conducted in a spirit of fraternal respect that personnifies this forum is about to be disturbed. Best let sleeping dogs lie...............;)

I'm rather glad the old Lazarus treatment has been applied as i would have missed out on the fun of talking ...now which is it (as this thread is over 100 pages i can't be asked to read evey single post) faith ..

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/faith

or religion:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion

reading the definitions there is a difference...so let the debating being once more :D

mattkorguk

Registered User.
Local time

Oops. :D

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time

what's up Matt,..you weren't distracted by a leggy blonde and walked staight into a dangerous thread about believing in something that people say isn't there because they can't actually see or touch it???

beware all you non believing BUT believing if you see it, on the fence chappies...this is the digital age, when anything is possible to recreate in virtuality...maybe one day we'll all wake up and realise the film The Matrix was propaganda to keep us from discovering the truth about the world, God maybe AI, ... what i do know though is he is right next to you, right now...he's behind you..right now...he's watching each and every one of us...or is that Santa??:eek:

mattkorguk

Registered User.
Local time
It was rather weird as she changed into a bloke pointing a gun at my head!!
If he/she (wouldn't want to start another debate!) is all around us then maybe he's influencing what I'm typing now...is that possible??
I was going to type something about people using "Gods will" as a reason for blowing people up, but decided to rewrite that with this, now that's weird, I'm now thinking I'm not even typing this myself...
"I want out..."

rsmonkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:41
if god does exist (which he doesnt) he deserves nothing more than a good smack for the attrocities which have occured in the past / present. All that test bullsh*t is just a joke.. you gotta love religion it cracks me up sumtimes. 5 mins of his day he could get off his high horse.. go hi im god, this is hell, if your naughty il send you there, its really not a nice place you know.... job done.

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time
if god does exist (which he doesnt) he deserves nothing more than a good smack for the attrocities which have occured in the past / present. All that test bullsh*t is just a joke.. you gotta love religion it cracks me up sumtimes. 5 mins of his day he could get off his high horse.. go hi im god, this is hell, if your naughty il send you there, its really not a nice place you know.... job done.

OY!! MONKEY!!! the thread is about are you an aethiest NOT which religion do you consider youself apart of!! the votes are about do you believe there is a God...not everybody must bow and scrap to the holiness the Rotweiler..[eh who's that bearded chappie waving at the back of the room..jesus who??] NOOOooo...can i start blaming you for the trouble with global warming as you sit there with your copy of WMD Weekly...??

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
OY!! MONKEY!!! the thread is about are you an aethiest NOT which religion do you consider youself apart of!! the votes are about do you believe there is a God...not everybody must bow and scrap to the holiness the Rotweiler..[eh who's that bearded chappie waving at the back of the room..jesus who??] NOOOooo...can i start blaming you for the trouble with global warming as you sit there with your copy of WMD Weekly...??
Sam if you had had the time to read this thread - a lengthy task I know:) you would know that there have been more than 1 occasion when people have gone a little off topic so compared to them Monkey has not strayed so far. So lets keep the banter going in a spirit of mutual respect.

mattkorguk

Registered User.
Local time
Barry - I apologise once again.
Who includes the sponsored links...?

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time
Sam if you had had the time to read this thread - a lengthy task I know:) you would know that there have been more than 1 occasion when people have gone a little off topic so compared to them Monkey has not strayed so far. So lets keep the banter going in a spirit of mutual respect.

LOL!!! Rabbi, ,pls we're cooking in this new office of ours...i'm trying to keep the banter in mutual respect only if someone can pop a aircon unit that works in the post...i'm not a religious nut...just a nut...:eek:

monkey if you choose to reply then it's kippers at dawn...:D

Call_Me_Sam

Chief Imperial Navigator
Local time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom