Solved BE Environment Switcher By Daniel Pineault (1 Viewer)

Pac-Man

Local time
Tomorrow, 03:14
Hello,

Has anybody come across BE Environment Switcher by Daniel Pineault of CARDA Consultants Inc?

It is a very nice application. First of all I want to thank him for this utility if he's present here in this forum. Secondly, I am facing a problem in using it (I tried to comment on that page but comment is not being posted for to some issue). When I select encrypted BE in dev or production folder, it gives me Error No 3031, not a valid password, on line 70.

Does anybody else receives the same error? Do I have to enter or write the BE password somewhere in the code? It also gives "Environment changed successfully" confirmation message but environment is not changed practically.

Also, this utility may also be added in demo database section on this forum.

Best Regards
Abdullah

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 22:14
AFAIK Daniel is not a member of AWF and we cannot add any utility of his without his permission
You can find him at his website https://www.devhut.net/ or at the UA forum

Pac-Man

Local time
we cannot add any utility of his without his permission
You can find him at his website https://www.devhut.net/ or at the UA forum
Thanks for reply.
Yeah I have that idea that we cannot post his IP without his permission and purpose of my request to post his db in demo was a suggestion and I assumed that he might be a AWF member.

Secondly, main purpose of the post is to confirm and found out solution password encrypted BE issue (because may be someone else might have used this db and found the error and its solution). He stated in his contact page to post programming and software related questions in discussion forum and AWF was in that list.

cheekybuddha

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 22:14
@abdullahkhan

As @isladogs mentions, Daniel often hangs out at UtterAccess.com.

I suggest you create a thread over there (and include a link to this one) explaining your issue in detail, and steps on how to re-create the error.

I'm sure he'd be interested to hear, and can offer a solution to the problem.

hth,

d

Pac-Man

Local time
Thanks for replies. I started thread on UA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom