Best Reporting Software (1 Viewer)

Fozi

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 22:16
Folks

I've been asked to identify an alternative reporting tool instead of Crystal Reports for that staff can gain access to more immediate and user friendly informaiton.

the plan is to link this back to a SQL database and user could then choose the informaiton they wish to access and the format upon which it should be displayed.

A google search returns a myriad of stuff but I would much prefer the expereise of someone that is currently using one. Does anyone have any experience of a good functional user friendly Reporting Tool that I could be pointed in the direction of?

Thanks
Frank

ReportGuru

Local time
Today, 17:16
I've used both Microsoft Access and Crystal Reports, but found a better alternative called Sunset Reports. It is easier and less expensive than Crystal Reports, and way more powerful than Access. It has everything you could ask for in a reporting tool including a great query builder, a variety of export formats, great charts, and it can run as a report server as well. Works for the IT developers and also end users. IT can get the data sources setup, and then hand over the software to the end users for reports. Check out sunsetreports.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom