Biden and his Multiple Personality Disorder (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:11
Biden, an innocent and much maligned politician, has been using 3 fake names in 82K pages of emails found in the National Archives. This discovery was the result of a recent court filing. It reveals "Where's the money?" Biden's attempt to conceal his correspondence from prying eyes.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...use-three-fake-names-communicate-private.html

Why would Uncle Joe have to resort to such actions? Is it because of the media bias against him? 😬

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 11:11
Should probably ask John Barron, John Miller, or David Dennison.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Should probably ask John Barron, John Miller, or David Dennison.
Was that for speaking to the media, as opposed to huge amounts of internal correspondence? What was Biden's motive?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:11
While it is possible to have an absolutely innocent reason for this, the usual reasons (having a pen name, for example) are hard to see. Usually when you see a business person operating under a pseudonym, you have to ask "What is he hiding?" I'll try to stay open-minded, but this is interesting.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
As I understand it, these were not public facing emails, but rather internal or private correspondence. If you had something to hide, it is likely you wouldn't use your own name for such things. Instead, you would try to stay under the radar. Alone it is not enough to say someone is guilty of anything, but added to the already well established fact pattern, it continues to add weight to the theory of the Biden crime family. I suppose the next step is where the Republicans go through these emails to see if there is any meat to the bones.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 11:11
If you had something to hide, it is likely you wouldn't use your own name for such things.
If you had something to hide, Would you turn it over to the national archives?

But White House officials note that it is common practice for senior officials such as Mr. Biden and other public figures including celebrities to use alias email addresses to attempt to cut down on spam or hacking attempts.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:11
What was his email account 10%4_the_big_guy.gov or was that Jim Biden's, referring to his nether regions?

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
Usually when you see a business person operating under a pseudonym, you have to ask "What is he hiding?"
Yeah, like John Le Carre, Sting, Cher, Dr. Seuss, Lady Gaga, what are they hiding? Must be something suspicious.

MarkK

bit cruncher
Local time
Guilty until proven innocent.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:11
I allowed for alias usage when I said "a pen name" - because authors and performers frequently use aliases for professional reasons. There, the name becomes a part of their public persona. In the entertainment field, names have to be snappy or unique. Nobody cared about the actor Marion Michael Morrison - but then he changed that to John Wayne. Nobody cared about William Henry Pratt - but then he changed that to Boris Karloff. And who cared about Norma Jean Baker? But everyone was interested in Marilyn Monroe.

By contrast, in business, the rule is GENERALLY that you use your birth name or a legitimate variant thereof; otherwise you get questioned on whether that alias was used in an attempt to defraud or evade the other party in a given transaction. I'm not saying I have to use my full "birth certificate" name. For example, I can use my middle initial or even omit the middle initial entirely rather than spelling out my middle name. That isn't usually taken as a fraudulent alias. I'm just at a loss to understand how a POLITICIAN would want to use an alias unless they are in a witness protection program. But that would seem self-defeating since in politics you kind of HAVE to be a public figure or nobody would even know they COULD vote for you. So I'll merely say I find it strange.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
1698815212713.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom