BitCoin anyone? (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:21
In several podcasts I have listened to recently there's a lot of speculation about BitCoin.

Max Keiser & Stacy Herbert have a very interesting podcast channel here:-

and although they sound a bit crazy, there does seem to be some logic in what they say. Anyone else have any views, ideas or information about bitcoin, before I wade in and buy a lame duck!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Yesterday, 21:21
Tony...I have tried to wrap my head around how it works...do you have an understanding of it?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
do you have an understanding of it?

No, none at all.

There's a lot of people saying that you should buy bitcoin and it will go up very quickly this year, but I'm always suspicious about people that say things like that! I want to understand why they say that, and what the risks are.

I know there's a lot of sensible people here, so I thought this would be a good place to ask....

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Yesterday, 21:21
Another "thing" that I have heard about is Create Tailwind...I haven't dived into it yet, but at first glance it looks like a good thing.

MTF

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
There's a lot of people saying that you should buy bitcoin and it will go up very quickly this year,
The current Bitcoin price is where it is because there are an equal number of people who don't think the price will go up very quickly this year, and hence you reach an equilibrium price.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I have found a bitcoin forum which looks very good:-

I'll get genned up on it, then come back here when I know what I'm talking about. It might be quite a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom