Bound Object Frame (image) (1 Viewer)

dlgates

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:43
I have a report page one of which is a cover letter, the entire report to be e-mailed as a sendobject. I have stored images of several signatures in a table as OLE Objects, and on the report, the source for a bound object is the field containing that image. However, when the report is printed out (or converted to snp for email), the actual image does not appear, only a Microsoft image icon and the name of the underlying image. I cannot find anything in the help files to explain this. Any comments welcome!!!

Dave Gates

dlgates

Registered User.
Local time
An amendment to clarify my initial post...

I have no problem in using jpegs, gifs, and other formats for embedded unbound objects, so am I missing something since I seem unable to use bound objects in anything other than Windows Bitmap format?

ElsVanMiert

Registered User.
Local time
Strange behaviour, maybe you will find a hint at the solutions page of the Graphic wizard at www.unsoftwareag.com.

dlgates

Registered User.
Local time
Unfortunately www.unsoftwareag.com seems to be out of business. I have been referred to this web site twice in the last few days and find nothing but a message giving the ownership of the domain name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom