Budget and Date Issue (1 Viewer)

Zippersabrat

Blah Blah Blah :o)
Local time
Today, 10:16
I have a db that holds all the pertinent info on revenue for a business. The revenue budget is the average daily income for the same month from last year...so this month's budget is the average revenue for May 2009. I have the following:

1. A table with each day's revenue
2. A table with the total income for each month in 2008 and 2009
3. A query that calculates the average for each month (meaning the actual budget numbers)

What I want is a query that returns the daily total (easy) and the daily budget based on the month (can't figure this out). I basically need (month) & (year-1) but I do not know how to get there.

Can anyone help?

HiTechCoach

Local time
Today, 12:16
I have a db that holds all the pertinent info on revenue for a business. The revenue budget is the average daily income for the same month from last year...so this month's budget is the average revenue for May 2009. I have the following:

1. A table with each day's revenue
2. A table with the total income for each month in 2008 and 2009
3. A query that calculates the average for each month (meaning the actual budget numbers)

What I want is a query that returns the daily total (easy) and the daily budget based on the month (can't figure this out). I basically need (month) & (year-1) but I do not know how to get there.

Can anyone help?

Have you tried using a sub query or a second query?

Zippersabrat

Blah Blah Blah :o)
Local time
Today, 10:16
I don't thinks so but only because I do not know what that is. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom