Button design (2 Viewers)

Martix

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:12
O.K. So my boss just walked up to me and said "I want the database to have a sleeker look to it, maybe buttons that arent so square and some new graphics and stuff like that....." OK i have no idea how to make a button look like anything other than a grey box with no color choices etc etc, is it possible to change the design and look of a button

Martix

Registered User.
Local time
Sounds simple enough to do, Thank You

Fornatian

Dim Person
Local time
And the advantage is if you so wish you don'y have to change any code at all - just rename the labels to the same as the button were and set the onclick event of the label to [Event Procedure] and that will call the event if you've used VBA.

What I can't work out is how to get the label text to bold like a hyperlink when you hover over it like you can in VB(oh, and change the pointer to a hand).

Ian

zzz

Registered User.
Local time
If your still intrested Candice Tripp has a sample database on buttons you might like. She is at candicetripp.com. I tried to get on to her site and had no luck. If you can not download it off of her site I will be glad to email it to you.

Good luck

Fornatian

Dim Person
Local time
Thanks Dave,

That trick with the "" in the hyperlink field is so simple - but you wouldn't think to even consider it - thanks a bunch - my buttons look loads better now.

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom