Calendar Control 11 (1 Viewer)

dzelmej

Jacobs
Local time
Today, 21:13
Hi there!
I have query that needs two dates to execute, so i made a form with one calendar control.
my needs -
1. I need two selectors in one calendar control (is it possible?) in that case I dont need two calendar ctrl. for my between dates query. but if its not possible, i can live with that :)
2. One of selectors in calendar ctrl must be on last weeks monday... other on todays date...

Is it only my dreams, or those things are possible ? :)

Last edited:

Grafixx01

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:13
Is this query data based off a form? You can have to text boxes that call the calendar control where you'd select the dates, then the query can take the dates that you selected from the text boxes as it's search criteria.

You can see in the attachment where there is two text boxes where the user selects the date, then you just need to write the code to grab those two dates from the text boxes and insert them into your criteria for the query.

Attachments

• Cal2000.zip
    43.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

rainman89

I cant find the any key..
Local time
Today, 16:13
Hi there!
I have query that needs two dates to execute, so i made a form with one calendar control.
my needs -
1. I need two selectors in one calendar control (is it possible?) in that case I dont need two calendar ctrl. for my between dates query. but if its not possible, i can live with that :)
2. One of selectors in calendar ctrl must be on last weeks monday... other on todays date...

Is it only my dreams, or those things are possible ? :)

Why do u need a calendar control if you are forcing the person to use last monday and today?

dzelmej

Jacobs
Local time
Today, 21:13
I have one calendar control and two text boxes.
I want to use calendar control to enter dates in these two fields. (date from, date to)
how can I tell cal.ctrl with vba to enter date value in text box one, and then in text box 2. (I dont want to use popup calendar or two calendars in my form)
Maybe it is posible to get two selectors in one cal.ctrl or maybe there is a solution with get focus or something.

// tnx Grafixx01 for your solution but with poor vba knowledge its hard to integrate your form to mine ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom