calender form posted on database samples (1 Viewer)

mazza

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:20
Hope somebody can help me. The database shown in this thread is simple and very usefull. I would like to add however a functionality I could assign an entry to a specific employee.
When I open the calendar form I would like to select which of employees entries I would like to see etc.
I suppose I need to add EmployeeID to the table, but I would be struggling with the coding to filter on the entries of a specific employe when I open or have opened the calendar form..

Can anybody assist?

Attachments

• Input2000Extended.zip
    65.4 KB · Views: 180

Robert88

Robbie
Local time
Today, 21:20
Hi Mazza,

Sorry I shot the gun on this reply and realised what you want.

Let me think about it. I'm thinking down the line that each box is then dependant on your employeeid entry, so some sort of test for [frmCalendar].[Text1] with [frmCalendar].[Employeeid].

I'll think about it.

Robert88

Last edited:

mazza

Registered User.
Local time
THANKS

I want a filtered view for a specific employee, ideally I filter on the calendar form, hwr if that's not possible in this format then a filtered view when opening the calendar form.

Dennisk

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:20
you calendar form is unbound so why not use a combo box to list all the employees.

mazza

Registered User.
Local time
It is the coding that is required to filter the view of all these unbound boxes to show a specific employee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom