Can't find file, which I am in... (1 Viewer)

Agism

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:30
I just began receiving this message when I run my database: "Cannot find the file 'L:\KeySupport\Certifications\Stats.mdb' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and file name are correct and that all required libraries are available."

I have run this database just fine for at least 6 months now and never received this message and I don't recall making any changes. The path for the database is: 'L:\KeySupport\Certifications\Stats.mdb'

This database pulls in the company phone stats and utilizes the data for our department. Here is the summary of the design of my database. When it opens, it does a text transfer of a NotePad document and places it in a table. A query then matches our department employees in the table Employees with the temporarty table and places those stats in the IndividualStats table. Then the database closes.

It's a pretty simple deal. Basic queries, no calculations except for the date. The data comes in fine and I have no other problems with it. I am at a loss on why when it closes, it can't find itself. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sohaila Taravati

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:30
I am just guessing!

You might have lost connection to the network. Is your L drive your shared drive?

Have you checked your folder and see if your path exists?

Maybe, someone went to the folder and changed the folder name or one of the file names!

These are the only things that I can come up with! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom