Columns in a Form???? (1 Viewer)

Hydra427

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:58
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if its possible to put columns on a form?

As an example I have a master table with 25 cars, I want to have a form that displays all 25 pictures (5 across, 5 down). I want to be able to select the image and enlarge it by clicking on it. I know I can set up a report to do this with columns but I can't select an image on a report (or can I). Any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, John

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
If you are using A2007 or A2010, report controls have events. That allows you to recognize a click event on a picture and open a form or other report or run code - whatever you need.

Hydra427

Registered User.
Local time
Paul, Thanks for the info, but the only way I can display the report is in print preview to show the 5 x 5 grid, otherwise when I open the report it just shows the single column. The only option that I have in print preview is to zoom in or zoom out on the page itself. Can you offer anymore insite?

Thanks, John

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Sorry, I forgot that the report view is limited. If 25 is the limit, you could try having 5 subforms that each show 5 records. I know this is hokey but it may solve your problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom