Conditional Format all fields in record (1 Viewer)

pd06498

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:32
I have a subform which is a continuous form. Each record contains 3 fields. In one of the fields, I have conditional formatting which changes the back colour of that field if the date in the field is within 30 days of the current date, and again to another colour if the date in the field has passed the current date. This works fine.

What I want to do is make the other two fields related to the record have the same conditional formatting.

Any ideas anyone?

I've searched this forum but cannot see anything that seems to fit my situation. :eek:

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:32
You're not entirely clear, but if I get your drift, your record has a Date field and you set it up to format based on its value. Now you want to format other fields based on the Date field, right? If that is the case, you need to add your conditional format, change the "Greater Than/Less Than/Equal To/Between" option to Expression. Then create your expression; you can use the expression builder to help. That should do it.

RichO

Registered Yoozer
Local time
Today, 07:32
Assuming you are using "Field Value Is" as the condition for your date field, for the other fields you need to use "Expression Is" and reference the same condition of your date field. You said that it checks if the date field is within 30 days of the current date so you would use an expression such as:

[MyDateField] Between DateAdd("d",Date(),30) And DateAdd("d",Date(),-30)

...looks like Kraj's reply came in as I was typing mine...

pd06498

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:32
Thanks guys, worked it out using your suggestions.

Regards :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom