Convert an Access form to HTML (1 Viewer)

greaseman

Closer to seniority!
Local time
Today, 05:52
Outside of manual coding, is there an easier way to convert Access 97 forms to HTML? Just the form itself, not the data related to the form. I'm hoping there might be something out there for a "lazyman's approach."

Thanks!

charityg

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:52
You can, but it probably won't look the way you want.

Open the form and choose file->export then select html as the file type. Enter a name and click Export All. No need to select a template. Use default coding.

greaseman

Closer to seniority!
Local time
I had already tried that.... and you're right. It didn't come anywhere near to what I had in mind. Oh, well...... I'll just code the thing from scratch.

Thanks for replying.

greaseman

Closer to seniority!
Local time
Does Access 97 have the ability to save as Data Access Page?? I didn't see it as a "Save As" type.... :confused:

charityg

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:52
Unfortunately, No.

Access 2000 and XP have this functionality. If you want to put the form in a blank database and post it, I'd be more than happy to save it as an html file for you.

greaseman

Closer to seniority!
Local time
How very nice of you! I appreciate the offer, but I've got Acc 2000 at home and can do that myself. I really like your kind offer, though. That's what makes these forums wonderful.... the willingness of folks to help and to advise.

Wow! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom