Converting Acc97 to AccXP---HELP (1 Viewer)

Dina01

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:08
Hey,

I created an application in Access 97 but French language and when I tried to convert it to Acces 2002, I got a few error messages, the errors are all about formulaires which means forms in english, therefore I went back to my acc97 db and I modified all the formulaires to forms...That help alot, but then when I tried to convert it again I still got a few errors, when I look at the hidden tables in Acc2002, I can see that my table MSysQueries has no more words written formulaires, I also did a search on all the db for formulaires and nothing was found.....

But then everytime I run the the forms, my forms all have combobox that are linked to each other an example of one is the following SQL statement

SELECT Emplacement_tb.Precision, Emplacement_tb.Lieux, Emplacement_tb.Niveau, Emplacement_tb.Emplacement
FROM Emplacement_tb
GROUP BY Emplacement_tb.Precision, Emplacement_tb.Lieux, Emplacement_tb.Niveau, Emplacement_tb.Emplacement
HAVING (((Emplacement_tb.Lieux)=[Forms]![Urgence_medicale_form]![lieux]) AND ((Emplacement_tb.Niveau)=[Forms]![Urgence_medicale_form]![niveau]) AND ((Emplacement_tb.Emplacement)=[Forms]![Urgence_medicale_form]![emplacement]));

Everything works fine in Access97 but when I enter the info inthe form in Acc XP and hten finally click on the SAVE button . I get a parameter prompt and it keeps on saying

[Formulaires]![Urgence_medicale_form]![niveau]

and so on.....It's like if there is stillfilters hidden but there is really not....

Does anyone know where it could be hidden....

Thanks in advance

Newman

Québécois
Local time
, 20:08
Bonjour Dina,
As-tu vérifié dans le code VBA?

Dina01

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:08
Oui, j'ai tous verifié, j'ai fiate une recherche sur formulaires...

Newman

Québécois
Local time
, 20:08
Si tu as fait une recherche dans le code VBA, je ne vois vraiment pas... C'est souvent là que les gens oublis d'aller vérifier.
Juste pour être certain, as-tu décoché la case "Respecter la casse" dans le formulaire de recherche? Car je vois ici que tu as écrit "formulaires" avec une minuscule dans ton dernier 'post' et avec une majuscule dans le premier...
Autrement j'ai aucune idée.
Je te reviendrai plus tard si je trouve.
A+
Newman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom