Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:36
How can I copy a part of long text ?
I know the start and end points
I want to copy it into another place

*** Edit ***
The text I'm looking for is part of field data, not on form

What I'm looking at the end is for any "FontStyle" other then Bold, Underline or Italic.
They all should be removed - replaced by the text with no FontStyle settings

Thanks

Last edited:

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 18:36
There are things you might be able to do such as use the SelLength property of a form control, but you've provided no information that helps anyone to give you a focused answer. Is it text in a form control? Document? Copy how - paste? Modify a field value somewhere???

smig

Registered User.
Local time
There are things you might be able to do such as use the SelLength property of a form control, but you've provided no information that helps anyone to give you a focused answer. Is it text in a form control? Document? Copy how - paste? Modify a field value somewhere???
I'll clarify

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 15:36
Agree more clarification needed - I'm thinking you probably will mix together some ingredients like Instr() and Mid(), and maybe Replace(), put them all in one dizzying line or perhaps multiple lines for readability.
Give us a clearly stated definition of what the pattern is.

smig

Registered User.
Local time
Agree more clarification needed - I'm thinking you probably will mix together some ingredients like Instr() and Mid(), and maybe Replace(), put them all in one dizzying line or perhaps multiple lines for readability.
Give us a clearly stated definition of what the pattern is.
Mid() was what I'm looking for :)

Thanks

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 23:36
O/P stated that they have the start and end locations, so really puzzled as to why the question is even being asked. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom