Solved Data Entry Form W/Subform Creates extra records? (1 Viewer)

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 22:50
Form not showing is not primary issue. This is wrong from for Interoperative tab.

Why are you using a query with 3 tables as RecordSource? None of the tables are t_InteroperativeData. Why does Interoperative show PeroperativeIndicator?

Should that be Preoperative? Also Perop Comments should be Preop Comments?

Advise to remove spaces from naming convention.

danbl

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:20
I will post new thread for the form not showing issue.

Why are you using a query with 3 tables as RecordSource? I thought this had been fixed from a previous thread, done now, all the tab forms relate to the appropriate forms for data entry. frmVisitE is associated with with a query as it is used to correct or update data entry errors.

None of the tables are t_InteroperativeData. I am attaching the current version I am using and this table is present in the tables list.

Why does Interoperative show PeroperativeIndicator? Not sure where you saw this but in the attached version it is Interoperative indicator??

There are some spelling corrections that need to be made :eek: and the space issue in fieldnames has been pointed out. In future db's I will remember this. There are also some form field updates to be fixed as a result of splitting the one large table into 3 smaller ones.

Attachments

• Example2.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 107

June7

AWF VIP
Local time
Yesterday, 22:50
In earlier version, subform used is frmInterOpA. This form is bound to t_Postoperative Data and shows Peroperative Indicator.

This latest version now uses frmInterOp as subform and it does show.

Is there still an issue that needs to be addressed?

danbl

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:20
As far as the data entry goes, I believe this is now working as it should.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR ASSISTANCE!!!:):)
Many things have been learned in this process .... I will post the other issue as a new thread and hopefully will get this resolved.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom