Date criteria (pretty easy one i hope!) (1 Viewer)

JustMaybe

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:24
Hi guys!

Okay this is a pretty basic problem, but one that is stressing me out!

I have a query that shows records within a date range, set in the criteria field of 'Date'
When i have done this before it has prompted me for the two dates when the query is opened!
Which is what i want!!..but now this isn't happening, and i was wondering if one of you guys could tell me how to make it happen on this new query!
Its being used by a well...my boss...an IT idiot!!..so it has to be working soon!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

S
:D

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 04:24
What's the criteria?

Are you using those nasty (my opinion) Enter Parameter Value boxes?

R

Rich

You need to change your field name from Date to something else before you go any further, it's a reserved word

jeremie_ingram

Registered User.
Local time
, 22:24
Check the Criteria filed to ensure that the question you want to pop up appears under the correct field heading and that it appears in brackets.

Example

EmployeeName

[Please enter Name]

And Mile-O-Phile has it right, never use any of the reserved words in you MDB design as created object or field names.

R

Rich

jeremie_ingram said:
Check the Criteria filed to ensure that the question you want to pop up appears under the correct field heading and that it appears in brackets.

Example

EmployeeName

[Please enter Name]

And Mile-O-Phile has it right, never use any of the reserved words in you MDB design as created object or field names.
Are you suggesting we're one and the same:confused:

jeremie_ingram

Registered User.
Local time
, 22:24
My appoligies Rich, I scolled to quickly and grabbed the wrong name.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom